Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hitting the Curve

While I was out running today, I used every excuse not to give up.
On the straight aways I had to keep going because I knew I was
headed for a curve. Once I hit the curves I had to keep going
because I didnt know what would follow, but I knew I had be
prepared for whatever was around the bend.

It was not a comfortable run and the heat didnt help either. The run
serves as a tool to keep me focus the rest of my day. It gives me
energy and confidence that I finished what my body didnt want to
complete. The mind is a powerful tool, if the body will listen.
Have a great today. JUST DROP IT!

Pamela Ann

Tools for training the entrepreneur http://www.pamiller.com/
Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures Value Pack (includes Business Plan Pro, Entrepreneurship: Starting and Operating a Small Business & Business Feasibility Analysis Pro)Entrepreneurship and Local Economic DevelopmentSocial Entrepreneurship : The Art of Mission-Based Venture Development

No comments: