Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

15 miles

15 miles and going, 2:26:02. It felt great. 55 degress (cold to me). I wore shorts with my long pants on top and long sleeves. My intentions were to run 16, but I was on the clock and had to get by JC's by 6:10am. I wasnt waking up easy this morning and was 10 minutes behind. However, I did get it done. I ran with Ray from Tampa. JC ran with Pat they were very energized when they finished, I dont know what they had other than good conversation.
I checked out my schedule and it tells me to run 19 next week. I think I will make that 18 and add one to the following week. Well, well, well just what I asked for. How a love a challenge. Lets see how that goes.

3 comments:

DawnB said...

Very nice, way to get it done. I'm sure you'll have no problem next week

UMaine Cooperative Extension said...

Those miles just keep adding up!

I hate the clock.

Don't limit yourself to 18 next week...go for 19 and see how it goes.
Twenty is just around the corner.

What are your mid-week runs?

55F is shorts and a singlet weather. 40F is my cut-off point - anything lower and it is long pants. Otherwise it is shorts all the way.

Keep up the great work!

Dr. Marc and Tanya said...

Good work! 9:40 pace right on track for a sub 4:30:00 marathon. I wouldn't cut your run short next week; keep to your plan.
MJ