Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Whew! That's how I felt after today's long run. I'll take that whew back to Thursday night to bed late, 4 hours sleep. Early Friday drove to work conference 2 1/2 hours. On my feet eight hours. Here comes the good part, went to eat yummy, did some carbo loading and desert. Got to the hotel JC and I watch some vt (that's what my hubby call it) and I forced my self to sleep and I was able to get almost 7 hours (great) we got up early before the conference and got 3 miles in. Did another 8am-5pm on my feet and now loading and drive again. Made it home and got to bed at a decent 11:30, but was exhausted. Woke, but not up I made it through. I was Glad Jo-jo gave me the "run while you sleep then" 10 second speech or I would've been a walking somebody this morning. Surprisingly, this run was better in time than last week. But I'm glad it's OVA! JC ran another eight mile route this weekend and had a great partner, her name is Liz.

2 comments:

DawnB said...

life can get really busy but some how we push, finding it harder and harder these days.

DawnB said...

life can get really busy but some how we push, finding it harder and harder these days.