Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

The Triathlon Dinner

"My First Triathlon" couldn't have gone more smoothly without these

two gorgeous and talented triathletes

Vicky and Regina.




We had our triathletes dinner prior to the triathlon. So this post is a little out of order but I had to share. I completed this original for "Dr. Ben" and wanted to share with group.
I titled it "My First Triathlon," so appropriate for the group and myself. The timing was excellent. During the time I was deciding to participate in a triathlon, I was commissioned to to create a triathlon piece. That was my confirmation. This image has been with me throughout my 12 week training. Image was well receive by the other now triathletes.

" My First Triathlon"










2 comments:

DawnB said...

love it. nice work

Dr. Marc and Tanya said...

We second that, what a beautiful piece. LOVE IT!