Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

This Weekend

Saturday was nice. 6:30am
Met with Jo-jo and Lisa at Pebblecreek corner.
Lisa ran to us and turn around back to 2.3 miles.
Out for me was 22:46 back 23:22 Total 45:08
Afterwards, I met Lisa in the gym for abs and arms.

Sunday 6:30 at Suntire with the Florida Strider's.
I ran 8 alone. 1:14:08. I didn't want to go at all, but
you know that feeling: you are always glad that you
did and the run goes better than planned. I set off to
finish by 1:16. I stayed up late watching the Beijing Olympics.
Most inspiring WR's 100m men's by Jamaican 21 year old.
Also, I had to watch the entire womens marathon too. That
took me to bed at 1am, to wake up at 5:30, that's why I
wasnt feeling it. But I came home and slept a couple of hours!
I heard my music today, seems that
hasn't happen in a while. It was quite enjoyable today.
I thought about the Marc who I called the
"Sandal guy" from http://www.gtmfitness.blogspot.com/
his issue on 'run through the pines' and it kept me
from thinking of any discomforts!

No comments: